PRE-VENT PRO PRISON
Therapeutic Foam Mattress
Availability: In stock
Therapy: Pressure Redistribution Foam
Use: Prevention and treatment of Stages I-IV pressure ulcers.
Size: 35" x 80" x 6"
Supports: 425 lbs
Core: Tri-laminate Medical Foam Design all foam layers TB-117
Fire Safety: Blaze Blocker 1632, 1633, 129
Cover: Vyvex III™, with sealed seams
Bottom Cover: 10oz. Tri-laminate Bottom Vinyl Cover.
Warranty: 6 Year Non-Prorated
Pre-Vent II Elite therapeutic foam mattress with intrustion protection.
The Pre-Vent II Elite™ Prison Mattress therapeutic pressure redistributing foam mattress. The exclusive Sphere™, Reflect™ SCT™ and Multi-Flex™ designs react to body weight displacement across the entire surface. This prevents and relieves pressure sores by keeping the body in a constant state of suspension.
The unique shapes together with exclusive Med-Flex™ PPF™ foams, react instinctively to a compression set, allowing for a fully automatic, totally zoned surface. Other manufacturers’ surfaces are zone specific and must always take into consideration a patients weight, size (build) and shape. The exclusive designs act independently as their own self-adjusting, pressure-redistribution zone.
- Tri-Laminate Design
- Certipur® Cerified Foam made without toxic chemicals such as formaldehyde, thought to cause Leukemia
- Made without heavy metals such as Lead or Mercury, Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Perfectly matched Med-Flex™ PPF™ foams throughout all layers Exclusive pressure-redistribution
- Reflect™ top layer
- Exclusive Heel Wrap™ PPF™ foam incorporated in top Reflect™ SCT™ layer for max. prevention of heel ulcers
- Med-Flex™ PPF™ foam pressure-redistribution center layer
- High-density Med-Flex™ PPF™ foam bottom layer
- Vyvex IV™ Durable 10oz Mutli-stretch Urethane cover
- Sealed seams for intrusion protection
- Built in Perimeter border
- Barrier Lok™ infection control system to prevent fluid infiltration during cleaning
- All Med-Flex™ PPF™ foams and cover materials are anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and fire retardant
- 6 year non-prorated warranty
Vyvex-lV™ Heavy Duty 10 oz Multi-stretch Urethane cover with Carry Handles. Low shear for the prevention of sheaing injuries, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, fire-retardant.
Sealed seams for intrusion prevention.
Certipur® Certified Foam. Made in the US without the use of formaldehyde, toxic metals such as mercury or lead and meets infoor air quality standards. Med-Flex™ PPF™ (Pressurized Polymer Foaming) Manufacturing Process, thereby enhancing the product’s life and extending the uncompromising pressure-redistributing qualities of our foam mattress systems. All layers of foam meet cal tech bulletin TB-117. A special blaze blocker meets 1632, 1633 & 129.
Heel Wrap™ PPF™ Foam
Exclusive Heel Wrap™ PPF™ foam provides a cradle of comfort and support in the sensitive heel area with a softer foam that is more durable than conventional fiber/foam heel pillows.
Barrier Lok™ Infection Control System
The Barrier Lok™ ensures that infection control standards are maintained, thereby providing investment protection on all Pre-Vent II Series® mattress systems.
Dual-Protection Slip Layer
The silk film slip layer eliminates friction between the inner foam core and the top cover. It offers added protection against the leaching of fluids to the inner foam core.
Anti-Microbial Protection All PPF™
Core Foam & Cover are anti-microbial and effectively protect against bacterial growth and a wide spectrum of micro-organisms, including (MRSA), mold, mildew, staining and odors caused by fungal organisms.