Elite Riser 35"
HOSPITAL BED FRAME
Electric Fully Adjustable
Type: Lightweight, Fully Electric Fully Adjustable Hospital Bed Frame
Size: 35"W X 80"L Lowers to 7"H, Raises to 30" H
Supports: 600 lbs
Includes: Hand control
Shipping: Via Freight Carrier
(PLEASE CALL FOR FREIGHT QUOTE)
Ground & Air Shipping
Continental U.S. Only
NOA Elite II 35" x 80" HOSPITAL BED FRAME, ELECTRIC, FULLY ADJUSTABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT
NOA Medical leads the long term care industry in providing a more comfortable sleep deck for residents. The NOA Elite II rises from a low of 7" to high of 30" and has a safe working load of 600 lbs as standard. The Elite II offers a number of standard features on the bed, including: center step safety lock, four year warranty on electronics, a convenient 12 button handset, and more.
- Bed length: 80"
- bed width: 35"
- bed width, with side rails: 40"
- overall bed length: 84.5"
- deck height range: 7" to 30"
- safe working load: 600 lbs
- Rises from a low of 7” to high of 30”
- Has 4 DC Motors that provide elevation, head and foot adjustment.
- Has a sturdy flat vented deck providing a solid sleep surface and mattress ventilation
- 35” wide by 80” long (40" total width with side rails)
- Four Locking Casters
- Can be moved in any position
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Three year warranty on electrical and mechanical parts.
- Lifetime warranty on welds.
- Side Rails meet Jcaho Entrapment
Applicable warranty periods commencing from the date of shipment from NOA are as follows:
- Welds -- Lifetime
- Electrical components -- 3 years
- Mechanical components -- 3 years
- Casegoods and wood products -- 1 year
- Standard Wood Grain Head and Foot Boards
- Soft Touch Side Rails
- Universal or Folding Assist Bar
- Footboard Mounted Staff Control
- Therapeutic Foam Mattress
- Beveled Floor Pad, 2” thick x 2’ x 6’