U SHAPED NURSING PILLOW
ORGANIC COTTON & WOOL
Availability: In stock
Type: Organic U Shaped Nursing Pillow
Use: Comfort and Support for you and your baby while nursing
Size: 19" x 23"
Core: Organic Eco-Wool - GOTS Certified Organic
Cover: Organic Sateen Cotton - GOTS Certified Organic
Care: Machine Washable
MFG: Handcrafted in the USA
Options: Organic Cotton Body Pillow Case - GOTS Certified Organic
MISC: Check our details for "Your Baby & Wool"
WHY OUR PILLOW IS THE BEST ON THE MARKET:
- Superior Comfort & Excellent Support
- Promotes a healthy sleep environment
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton & Wool
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A
- Super soft and supportive
- Maintains its shape and softness even after washing
- Seen in Oprah Magazine & World News with Diane Sawyer
U SHAPED NURSING PILLOW MADE FROM GOTS CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON & ORGANIC WOOL
If you breast feed you can't be without our nursing pillow. Handcrafted from the safest and healthiest 100% Organic Wool and Cotton materials, there are no chemicals, insecticides, finishes or GMO's. Our wool is dust free, dust mite resistent and naturally fire resistent. Our organic U shaped nursing pillow is a natural alternative to the well known "Boppy," This is a very popular pillow made for new moms. The all natural nursing pillow lifts your baby closer to your breast for a more comfortable nursing experience for both of you. This pillow also relieves pressure from your arm and legs while you are feeding your baby.
When your baby gets older, the pillow is also useful as a prop to support and sit her up.
Handcrafted in the US from the purest, healthiest and most sustainable GOTS CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON & WOOL the nursing pillow is "U" Shaped to fit around your mid-section, cradling you and your baby in comfort from side to side. The pillow hugs you in lavish comfort and give your baby superior support.
Seen in Oprah Magazine and World News with Diane Sawyer.
Our Handcrafted Organic Body Pillow is filled with the Highest Quality Eco-Wool™ batting:
- Breathable - Cool in the Summer and Warm in the WInter
- Chemical Free From Sheep to Finish
- Dust Free
- Humane & Environmentally Thoughtful
- Produced in accordance with our Sustainable Wool Program
- Dust Mite Resistant
- Anti-Microbial & Anti-bacterial
- Naturally Fire Resistant - Does not catch fire
- Locally sourced from 20 family farms in Oregon & California
- Eco-Wool does not "migrate" like other body pillows leaving uncomfortable gaps or needing constant fluffing.
- Always maintains its softness, shape and comfort.
Covered with a smooth organic cotton sateen cover with a nylon zipper. Our 300 thread-count organic cotton sateen has almost a liquid softness to it. It’s lightweight and no finishes are used on the fabric.
Why is Organic Cotton so Important for your health and for the environment?
- Most conventional cotton seeds are actually GMO.
- Non-Organic seeds get treated with pesticides or fungicides before they are planted.
- Once in the ground regular cotton is sprayed with synthetic fertilizers and multiple applications of herbicides
Startling Facts About Non-Organic Cotton
- Is known as the “dirtiest” crop, cotton uses about 16% of the world’s insecticides, more than any other single major crop
- Each set of Queen size conventional cotton sheets takes just about 1.25 lbs of pesticide, herbicide and insecticide to create.
- Nearly $2.6 billion worth of pesticides are sprayed on cotton fields each year.
- In 2011, approximately 69% of the worldwide total area was planted with genetically modified (GMO) cotton.
The poisonous chemicals soak into the soil, air and into our ground water.
The chemicals used in non-organic cotton products end up in the cotton clothes and cotton bedding that is next to our skin.
Our Organic Pregnancy Pillows are as comfortable as they are healthy and safe.
YOUR BABY & WOOL
Of course you want the softest, safest, cleanest, most natural materials right next to your baby. That's what we want for our children too.
What if my baby is allergic?
- Many times babies and adults are actually allergic to the chemicals and fire retardants in bedding, rather than the materials themselves.
- We do not use any chemicals in the processing of our wool. There is no carbonization(wool dipped in a chemical bath) whatsoever.
- Our sheared wool is washed with a biodegradable soap and rinsed several times in scalding hot water before going to the mill to be carded. It's actually the cleanest wool available on the market. Seriously - and we've seen it all.
Isn't wool scratchy?
Some wools are, but not all of them. Two factors contribute to itchy wool:
1. the grade of wool (coarse to fine), and
2. Carbonization chemical processing.
So to address both factors:
1. Our wool is a snuggle soft medium-fine grade wool. It's inherent loft makes it an ideal wool blend for bedding.
2. Our wool is never carbonized. EVER.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS...CALL US AT 888 450-0045