ADAPT PRO ELITE™
Alternating Pressure Mattress Low Air Loss
Availability: In stock
Therapy: Alternating Air Pressure Enhanced Low Air Loss with Patient Sensing Technology
Use: Prevention and treatment of Stages I-IV pressure ulcers.
Size: 35" x 80" x 8", 42" x 80" x 8", 48" x 80" x 8"
Supports: 350 lbs, 560 lbs., 800 lbs.
Core: 20 independent 8″ deep air cells
Cover: Low Air Loss Vyvex-I Low shear, low friction nylon cover fabric
Options: Air Bolsters Side Rail Safety System for Patient Safety
Misc: Patient Sensing Technology • Low Air Loss Cover • Hospital Grade
Adapt Pro Elite™ - Patient Sensing Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Enhanced Low Air Loss by Blue Chip Medical.
The Adapt Pro Elite™ features the most advanced technology and dynamic customized patient care for the treatment and prevention of stages I-IV pressure sores. The Adapt Pro Elite™ is a patient-sensing therapeutic mattress system that combines therapies Alternating Pressure and Enhanced Low Air Loss. The Adapt Pro Elite™ Patient Sensing Technology (PST) monitors the patient and automatically adjusts to create the patient’s optimal therapeutic surface. Adapt Pro Elite™ offers enhanced Low Air Loss therapy. Normally, low air loss therapy is achieved through a series of lasered holes in the air bladders allowing them to ventilate. These ventilated low air loss bladders are under the mattress cover. However, in the Adapt Pro Elite™, the low air loss therapy is built into its innovative low air loss cover. This brings the low air loss therapy closer to the patient, helping to control and create the optimal micro-climate, reduces heat build-up and moisture. Adapt Pro's enhanced low air loss improves the effectiveness of the low air loss therapy and assists in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. Adapt Pro Elite™ is available in 36", 42" & 48:". Designed to fit all standard hospital beds. Adapt Pro Elite™ 36" supports patient weights up to 400 lbs., 42" supports patient weights up to 560, 48" supports patient weights up to 800. The user-friendly controls and ease of setup make Adapt Pro Elite™, ideal for institutional use and the home-bound patient. Adapt Pro Elite™ meets California Technical Bulletin #117 for fire retardancy.
WHY THE ADAPT PRO ELITE IS SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHER ALTERNATING PRESSURE LOW AIR LOSS MATTRESS SYSTEMS
- The Enhanced Low Air Loss Built into the Cover instead of the bladder. Low Air Loss helps to control heat and moisture.
- Provides enhanced low air loss therapy equivalent to that of a blower based system
- Brings the low air loss therapy closer to the patient to be more effective
- Superior control over the bladder pressures, superior comfort, and ingress.
- Softer more comfortable bladder material
- Superior for both lighter weight and for heavier patients
- Creates the optimal micro-climate for superior therapy
- Bladders stay inflated longer in power outages
- Helps to prevent patients from sinking
- Provides optimal support surface
- Prevents the need for caregivers or patients to adjust the mattress when the head of the bed is inclined.
- Automatically measures the patient and adjusts the mattress to create the optimal therapeutic support surface
- Fewer pump adjustments for the patient or caregiver
- The static care mode automatically "falls back" from static mode to alternating mode in 20 minutes. This prevents caregivers from accidentally leaving the patient in the static mode, increasing the risk of skin breakdown.
OPTIONAL SIDE RAIL SAFETY SYSTEM
Adapt Pro Elite is available with optional patient safety side bolsters (Model: 9200-SRS). The side bolsters meet patient safety entrapment standards.
Durable Dual Bladder Design: 20 independent 8″ deep air cells are constructed of (TPU) thermal polyurethane, laminated to medical-grade nylon for maximum durability and performance.
Static Air Base: Prevents patients from bottoming out during power outages.
Vyvex-I Enhanced Low-Air Loss Cover: Enhanced Low Air Loss therapy is incorporated into the mattress cover. The enhanced low air loss cover helps to dissipate heat and moisture away from the patient’s skin to create the optimal micro-climate. Vyvex-I® is a low shear, low friction nylon cover fabric that is washable, anti-microbial, fluid-resistant, and fire retardant. The over is loose fitting and will conform to the patient.
CPR Valves: The CPR valve quickly deflates the alternating pressure mattress system for CPR to begin. The Adapt Pro with optional air side bolsters features an additional CPR valve to quickly deflate the side bolsters for medical emergencies. A simple twist releases the air immediately. This multi-purpose CPR Valve can be used to inflate or deflate the mattress with our optional blower pump.
PUMP CONTROL MODES & FEATURES:
Control Unit includes modes of operation:
- Alternating Mode
Alternating pressure provides the therapeutic
benefit of reactive hyperemia and redistributes pressure well below 32mmHg.
- Static Mode
Static mode provides gentle low air loss with constant pressure redistribution and support. This allows nursing to perform patient care.
- Static Care Mode
Falls back to Alternating in 20 mins.
AUTOMATIC PATIENT SENSING TECHNOLOGY:
- Auto Detection (PST)
- Automatic Fowler Adjustment – Low 25º & Standard 45º adjust mattress pressures in the midsection based on the degree of incline of the head of the bed.
- PST Patient Sensing Technology - Measures, Monitors and Adjusts Automatically to create the Optimal Support Surface
- Comfort Control
- Cycle Time 10 – 30 minutes
- Auto-Firm - For quick fill
- Easy to read digital display
- Low Pressure & Power Failure Alarms
- Control dial adjusts mattress from soft to firm for patient comfort.
- Low-Pressure Alert and Auto Alarm System offer dual protection to notify the caregiver in case of power outages or accidental disconnection of hoses.
- Transport locking device
- Static air-base ensures the mattress remains inflated during a power outage or for patient transport.
- Reinforced hoses prevent air restriction due to kinking.
- The optional blower pump can inflate or deflate the mattress through the multi-purpose CPR valve in under four minutes. This reduces the waiting time for therapeutic treatment to begin.
Adapt Pro Elitte™ meets California Technical Bulletin #117 for fire retardancy. An optional fire barrier is available to meet the most stringent fire safety requirements when requested.