Availability: In stock
Therapy: Alternating Pressure Pump
Use: For 9600 Supreme Air
Size: 12.5″L x 9″W x 4.5″H
Pump Control Features: Control Unit includes two modes of operation:
- Alternating Mode Alternating pressure provides the therapeutic benefit of reactive hyperemia and redistributes pressure well below 32mmHg.
- Static Mode Static mode provides gentle low air loss with constant pressure redistribution and support. This allows nursing to perform patient care.
Control dial adjusts mattress from soft to firm for patient comfort. Low Pressure Alert and Auto Alarm System offers dual protection to notify caregiver in case of power outages or accidental disconnection of hoses. Deluxe adjustable hanger brackets secure control unit to fit all makes of hospital beds.Easy access filter reduces damaging dust particles for maintenance free use.
- 12.5″L x 9″W x 4.5″H
- 7 lbs.
- 120V 60 hz
- UL® 544 Medical Equipment
- 10 Minutes Cycle Time
- 6.5 – 9.5 Liters per minute Air Flow
- less than 100 micro amps Current Usage
- 0.1 ohms maximum Grund Resistance
- 12 ft. cord
- ABS fire retardant UL 94V-0 construction
- 1 Year limited warranty