36" NOA ELITE EX
HOSPITAL BED FRAME
Electric Fully Adjustable
Availability: In stock
Type: Lightweight, Fully Electric Fully Adjustable Hospital Bed Frame
Size: 35"- 42" W x 80"- 84" L x 7"H - 30" H
Supports: 600 lbs
Includes: 12 button Hand control
Shipping: Via Freight Carrier
(PLEASE CALL FOR FREIGHT QUOTE)
36" - 42" HOSPITAL BED FRAME, ELECTRIC, FULLY ADJUSTABLE,
Perfect for home care, this durable, fully adjustable, electric hospital bed frame quickly adjusts for comfort and positioning at the head and foot. This light weight frame is extremely strong and supports weights up to 450 lbs. Four quiet motors smoothly allow for rapid height adjustment from a low of 8.5” to a high of 25”.
High-Impact head and foot boards with quick release Included as standard. Our frame offers a number of quality standard accessories as well.
BED SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- Width easily adjusts from 36" - 42"
- Length easily adjusts from 80" - 84"
- Bed rises from a low of 7" to high of 30"
- Durable frame with welded deck and frame
- 12 button hand remote
- Mattress stays at corners
- Tradelenberg and reverse Tradelenberg
- Optional High-impact head & foot board in choice of colors
- Choice of five standard wood grain inset colors.
- Optional soft touch side rails
- Swivel Locking Casters
- Trapeze holder
- 65 degree max back angle
- 35 degree max hip angle
- Has 4 DC Motors that provide elevation, head and foot adjustment.
- Bed Width = 36"
- Bed Length = 80"
- Bed Width with Side Rails = 40"
- Overall Bed Length with Head and Foot Boards = 84"
- Deck Height Range = 7" - 30"
- Safe Working Load = 600 lbs
Applicable warranty periods commencing from date of shipment from NOA are as follows:
- Welds -- Lifetime
- Electrical components -- 3 years
- Mechanical components -- 3 years
- Casegoods and wood products -- 1 year
- Soft Touch Side Rails (Side Rails meet Jcaho Entrapment)
- Foam Side Rail Pads
- Assist Bar, Left, Right, Universal
- Footboard Mounted Staff Control
- Standard wood grain head and foot boards
- Fall Mat
- Defender Edge Fall Mat for Wheelchairs