ORGANIC WOOL BED PILLOW
Availability: In stock
Type: Soft Organic Wool Bed Pillow - Medium
Use: Promotes Better Sleep in a Healthy Sleep Environment
Size: Std. 20" x 24" 30 - 33oz, Queen. 20" x 30" 36 - 39oz., King: 20" x 36" 42 - 45oz.
Core: Organic Eco-Wool Puffs - GOTS Certified Organic
Cover: 300 Thread Count Organic Sateen Cotton - GOTS Certified Organic
Care: Machine Washable
MFG: Handcrafted in the USA
Cover Options: Organic Cotton Body Pillow Case - GOTS Certified Organic
Wool Puffs: Additional 3oz & 6oz organic wool puffs available to adjust firmness
WHY OUR PILLOW IS THE BEST ON THE MARKET:
- Control Temperature - Wool is Cool in the Summer & Warm in the Winter
- Wicks away Moisture
- Superior Comfort & Better Sleep
- Can be shaped and holds its shape
- Can customize the pillow from Soft - Firm
- Promotes a healthy sleep environment
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton & Wool
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A
- Super soft and supportive
- Maintains its shape and softness even after washing
- Seen in Oprah Magazine & World News with Diane Sawyer
BED PILLOW MADE FROM GOTS CERTIFIED ORGANIC WOOL WITH ORGANIC COTTON SATEEN COVER
Handcrafted in the US from the purest, healthiest and most sustainable GOTS CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON & WOOL.
Our organic wool pillow can be shaped just perfectly like a down pillow. The tiny organic wool puffs are similar to down feathers yet, wool puffs have more substance than down and can hold its shape until you want it to move it around to a different shape.
This pillow won’t compress as much as regular wool batting pillows tend to do, plus it is easier to wash and care for than our other wool products. Bonus!
The bed pillow is handmade medium fill pillow with a zippered cover so you can easily add or remove the organic wool batting to create a truly customizable pillow made just for you. If you like a softer pillow, remove a few ounces of the organic wool. For a thicker, firmer pillow, we sell bags of additional organic wool puffs available in 3 and 6 ounce increments to customers who purchase this pillow or have in the past.
The Bed Pillow is available in three sizes: Standard, Queen or King.
Additional Organic Cotton Pillow Cases Are Available
Handcrafted Organic Wool Bed Pillow is filled with the Highest Quality Eco-Wool™ batting:
- Breathable - Cool in the Summer and Warm in the WInter
- Wicks away moisture
- Chemical Free From Sheep to Finish
- Dust Free
- Humane & Environmentally Thoughtful
- Produced in accordance with the Sustainable Wool Program
- Dust Mite Resistant
- Anti-Microbial & Anti-bacterial
- Naturally Fire Resistant - Does not catch fire
- Locally sourced - Supports small family farms
- Eco-Wool does not "migrate" like other body pillows leaving uncomfortable gaps or needing constant fluffing.
- Always maintains its softness, shape and comfort.
Covered with a smooth organic cotton sateen cover. The 300 thread-count organic cotton sateen has almost a liquid softness to it. It’s lightweight and no finishes are used on the fabric.
Why is Organic Cotton so Important for your health and for the environment?
- Most conventional cotton seeds are actually GMO.
- Non-Organic seeds get treated with pesticides or fungicides before they are planted.
- Once in the ground regular cotton is sprayed with synthetic fertilizers and multiple applications of herbicides
Startling Facts About Non-Organic Cotton
- Is known as the “dirtiest” crop, cotton uses about 16% of the world’s insecticides, more than any other single major crop
- Each set of Queen size conventional cotton sheets takes just about 1.25 lbs of pesticide, herbicide and insecticide to create.
- Nearly $2.6 billion worth of pesticides are sprayed on cotton fields each year.
- In 2011, approximately 69% of the worldwide total area was planted with genetically modified (GMO) cotton.
The poisonous chemicals soak into the soil, air and into our ground water.
The chemicals used in non-organic cotton products end up in the cotton clothes and cotton bedding that is next to our skin.
Seen in Oprah Magazine and World News with Diane Sawyer.