PREGNANCY BODY PILLOW
ORGANIC COTTON & WOOL
Type: Organic Body Pillow
Use: Promotes Better Sleep with Total Body Support, Comfort & Pain Relief
Size: 53" L x 17" W
Core: Organic Eco-Wool - GOTS Certified Organic
Cover: Organic Sateen Cotton - GOTS Certified Organic
Care: Machine Washable
MFG: Handcrafted in the USA
Options: Organic Cotton Body Pillow Case - GOTS Certified Organic
WHY OUR PILLOW IS THE BEST ON THE MARKET:
- Controls temperature, Wool is Warm in the Winter and Cool in the summer
- Better Sleep & Pain Relief
- Promotes a healthy sleep environment
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton & Wool
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A
- Super soft and supportive
- Maintains its shape and softness even after washing
- Seen in Oprah Magazine & World News with Diane Sawyer
Ground & Air Shipping
Continental U.S. Only
FULL BODY PREGNANCY PILLOW MADE FROM GOTS CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON & ORGANIC WOOL
Even before your bundle of joy keeps you up at night, sleeping can be a challenge while pregnant. Handcrafted in the US from the purest, healthiest and most sustainable GOTS CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON & WOOL. Our Pregnancy Body Pillow hugs you in lavish comfort and superior support. Made from Organic Sateen Cotton Fabric and filled with Organic locally grown Eco-Wool, the full sized pillow contours to your body to envelope you in comfort no matter your sleep position. Whether you sleep on your side, back or stomach, our pregnancy body pillow helps you maintain proper spinal alignment, and support for your body, arms and legs. Perfect for alleviating lower back pain, sciatica that shoots pain from back to toe as well as numbness and tingling, (RLS) Restless Leg Syndrome and more.
Seen in Oprah Magazine and World News with Diane Sawyer.
Perfect during pregnancy, our Handcrafted Organic Body Pillow is filled with the Highest Quality Eco-Wool™ batting:
- Wool is Warm in the WInter & Cool in the Summer...ever see a seaty sheep?
- Wicks away moisture
- Chemical Free From Sheep to Finish
- Dust Free
- Humane & Environmentally Thoughtful
- Produced in accordance with our Sustainable Wool Program
- Dust Mite Resistant
- Anti-Microbial & Anti-bacterial
- Naturally Fire Resistant - Does not catch fire
- Locally sourced from 20 family farms in Oregon & California
- Eco-Wool does not "migrate" like other body pillows leaving uncomfortable gaps or needing constant fluffing.
- Always maintains its softness, shape and comfort.
Covered with a smooth organic cotton sateen cover. Our 300 thread-count organic cotton sateen has almost a liquid softness to it. It’s lightweight and no finishes are used on the fabric.
Why is Organic Cotton so Important for your health and for the environment?
- Most conventional cotton seeds are actually GMO.
- Non-Organic seeds get treated with pesticides or fungicides before they are planted.
- Once in the ground regular cotton is sprayed with synthetic fertilizers and multiple applications of herbicides
Startling Facts About Non-Organic Cotton
- Is known as the “dirtiest” crop, cotton uses about 16% of the world’s insecticides, more than any other single major crop
- Each set of Queen size conventional cotton sheets takes just about 1.25 lbs of pesticide, herbicide and insecticide to create.
- Nearly $2.6 billion worth of pesticides are sprayed on cotton fields each year.
- In 2011, approximately 69% of the worldwide total area was planted with genetically modified (GMO) cotton.
The poisonous chemicals soak into the soil, air and into our ground water.
The chemicals used in non-organic cotton products end up in the cotton clothes and cotton bedding that is next to our skin.